Through the Google AdSense program, website owners in the Google Network of content sites can serve text, picture, video, or interactive media adverts specifically tailored to the site’s audience and content. Google oversees, organizes, and maintains these adverts.
Check Out: Highest Taxed Countries in the world
Here are steps to get AdSense approval
1. Create a website: You must have a website before applying for an AdSense account. The website should feature high-quality, often updated material.
2. Read the AdSense Program Policies: Be careful to comprehend the AdSense Program Policies before submitting your application. This will assist you in avoiding any application-related problems.
3. Open an AdSense account: After you’ve read the Program Policies and have a website, you can open an AdSense account.
4. Watch for your application to be reviewed: The AdSense team will examine your application after you’ve submitted it. Typically, this procedure takes a few days.
5. Adjust as necessary: If your application is rejected, the AdSense team will let you know what needs to be changed.
6. Reapply: After making the required adjustments, you can submit your application again.
7. Have your application approved: After that, you can start running adverts on your website.